Prerequisites for this are
- Being on the correct Wifi: https://msppsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200177925-Connect-to-WIFI
- Being on campus
- Click the Apple Symbol
- Select System Preferences
- Click Print & Scan
- Click the + Sign
- To get the Advanced Tab to show up you must hold the Control key and Click on the Gray toolbar
- The menu will appear, Click Customize Toolbar
- Drag the Adcanced Icon onto the toolbar and
- Click Done
- Fill out the fields with the information in the screenshot. The URL is : smb://msppprint:9100/uprint_xerox, copy and paste this into the URL field.
- Click ADD
Select Duplex Printing Unit
Click this link http://download.williamjames.edu/Papercut%20Client/mac/Papercut%20Client-Mac.zip, or paste it into your browser
- Open the zip file, it will extract to a folder called Mac
- Run Client-local-install
If the software has been installed correctly you will be asked to login.
Login with: firstname_lastname, and Email password
Make sure the Papercut Client is running before you print
Next you will want to install the driver for the copier. It is located in the same zip folder you downloaded in the pervious section.
- Open the folder called Xerox Color Driver and open the software package inside.
When Prompted, install the software by following the on screen prompts.
Now that the printer and the client are installed you can print to the copiers