Call Handling Modes allow you to change the behavior of your phone based on the mode you select.
The different modes are:
- Standard- default to sent to voicemail if not answered
- In a Meeting- Calls will always be forwarded to voicemail
- Out of Office- Calls will always be forwarded to voicemail
- Extended Absence- Calls will always be forwarded to voicemail
You can change your Call Handling Modes 1 of 2 ways.
- Changes can be made through the Communicator (software on your computer)
- You can call in to your voicemail and manually set the call handling mode.
After you have logged into your voicemail using the directions from "How do I check my Voicemail Off Campus?"
- Press 7 to access Mailbox Options.
- Then choose the Call Handling Mode you want to use.