One Login is WJC'S new Single Sign On Portal or SSO. This site grants you access to all of our school systems like Email, our Student Information System, and MyCampus...etc.
If you have existing bookmarks, please delete them and only use login.williamjames.edu going forward.
Email Address: email@example.com
Password: email password
If you have an exising school account you will ONLY have to create security questions, please proceed to section 2. Security Questions
If you are a new student/faculty/staff, you will have to do BOTH, change your password and create your security questions. Proceed to step 1. Logging In
Enter your Username and Current password, then choose a New password.
Your new password must meet the following:
- Must contain at least 6 characters
- Must contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- Must contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Must contain at least 1 digit
- Must contain at least 1 special character
- Must not contain 3 or more consecutive identical characters
- Must not start with a digit Must not contain your username
Your security questions allow you to reset your password if you ever forget it.
Select your Security Questions and create your answers, then click SAVE.
You can also reset your password via SMS or Text message!
We can send you a code to your mobile number to allow you to reset your password, Instead of answering your security questions. Add your number to SSIG and it will sync to our password reset system.
Follow these instructions to enable this. Adding your mobile number and address to SSIG
This step is for personal computers Only. School computers already have these extensions installed with the exception of Firefox.
If you are using Firefox on a school computer you will be unable to install the extension. We suggest using Chrome or Internet Explorer. See this article for instructions on how to use the extensions: Using the OneLogin browser extensions
Installing the browser extension is a critical part of this process. The SSO page will NOT work correctly if you do not do this step.
From your profile page within One Login, Under the Browser Extension section:
- Click on the install button for the browser you are currently using. Your current browser will automatically show here.
- To install extensions for other browsers, click the show other browsers button.
For more detailed steps on this topic please follow this link: Installing browser extensions for One Login