Printing from your iPhone/iPad
Please follow these directions in order to print from your iOS device.
Prerequisites for this service are:
- A William James College email address.
- An iOS Device like an iPhone/iPad.
- Successfully completed the Wi-Fi connection steps on that device.
- If you have NOT connected to Wi-Fi those directions can be found here.
- You are ON CAMPUS.
To begin the process click this link and install the software:
*Please note, Install is only possible while on campus*
- You now have an app called Printing installed.
- Open the App and sign in. You will ONLY have to sign into the app when you change your password.
- Now you are able to use the native print function of your iOS device.
- Select your printer.
- Faculty/Staff select Xerox_Find_Me.
- Students Select Uprint_Xerox.
- After selecting Print from the menu, open the Printing App and select which account you want to use. Press Print.
- When you see this confirmation message, you have successfully submitted your print job.
- Go to any of the Xerox printers on any floor and retrieve your print job.
If you have any further questions please contact us at Support@williamjames.edu.