Call Handling Modes allow you to change the behavior of your phone based on the mode you select.
The different modes are:
- Standard: default to sent to voicemail if not answered.
- In a Meeting: calls will always be forwarded to voicemail.
- Out of Office: calls will always be forwarded to voicemail.
- Extended Absence: calls will always be forwarded to voicemail.
You can change your Call Handling Modes in one of two ways.
- Changes can be made through the Communicator (software on your computer).
- You can call in to your voicemail and manually set the call handling mode.
After you have logged into your voicemail using the directions from "How do I check my Voicemail Off Campus?"
- Press 7 to access Mailbox Options.
- Then choose the Call Handling Mode you want to use.