Setting up an Alumni email account is only possible after your account has been transitioned to alumni status. You will receive a notification when this is done, typically the Monday after commencement.
If you do not currently have your student account setup on your iPhone skip to Adding your Alumni Email below.
Go to Settings
Your Settings icon might be in a different place.
Go to Mail, Contact, Calendars
Select your School Email account.
Note: You may have named it something else.
Scroll to the bottom and select Delete Account
Under Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Add Account
Enter the information below
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your email password (if you have forgotten it or need to reset it please email email@example.com)
- Add a description (your choosing)
- You may be asked to enter the Server: Outlook.Office365.com
- The Username and Email fields are the same, just copy/ paste or re-enter your email address from the step above.
- Click Next
Do NOT turn on Contacts or Notes- If you do all contacts and notes will be saved to your alumni account.