- Select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Connect to WilliamJames-Provision.
- Open a Web Browser like Safari and go to any site like Google.com.
- Do not use a bookmarked site. Manually type in a site you do not
- usually go to.
- You should be re-directed to a login page.
- Log in with your Firstname_lastname and your email password.
- Install the software Package.
Step 4: Delete WilliamJames-Provision
- Go to Settings, Wi-Fi.
- Select the blue "i" to the right of WilliamJames-Provision
- Select Forget this Network.
THAT'S IT! If you have any questions or problems please contact support.williamjames.edu