1. Click on Start then start typing ShoreTel Connect.
2. Then click on the application name.
3. Click on your name.
4. The window will expand to the right and then you can click the button for external assignment number.
5. Then enter a label and number to call.
6. Change the drop down to Automatically connect.
7. Change rings to try to 5 (or more depending on you choice)
8. Then click on Use Selected Number.
(See the corresponding Numbers below)
To disable call forwarding, when you are back in the office, simply follow the steps 1 thru 4 and choose desktop.